Wednesday, November 12, 2008

if it's not one thing...it's a cord! ugh...

ok...I got my new blog all figured out. another thing to cross off my list!! I also got all my painting done. I am so excited I could scream! Im so happy with the outcome of this project....it turned out exactly how I wanted. I really wanna take some pictures to show off my skills (haha) but now...I cant find the cord that is suppopse to connect my camera to the computer. I talked to a friend of mine and she said for now...just take all my pictures to like walgreens, and have them put on a disk, and put the disk in my computer...and that way, I can get them on here! blogs are so much better with pictures.
I also got Jordans pics of his first basketball game! He did so well...it was his first game ever...he said when he first got out there, he felt like his knees were gonna give out on him...they were shaking sooo bad. aw. They ended up losing their game though, the other team had a 7th grader that was 6'3" and over 200 pounds. hardly fair right!!! The kid was HUGE! I think he scored half of the other teams points...no one could guard him.
He has another game tonight which were giong to in just a bit here...hopefully they will have a better chance against tonights team...and there will be no 6 '3" KIDS:)
by the way ......I need to lose weight...I feel like Im porkin up. any ideas. OTHER then exercise??? haha
Goin to walgreens after the game...to get my disk, then work on posting these pics. pray for me. LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohh....I can't wait to see the pics!

And good luck at the game :) And hoping no tall kids are playing :)

Heather said...

Sounds like maybe you are getting the photo thing figured out?

Took me a while, too. Thankfully, my hubby is computer savvy, so he was a big help to me.

I love the look of your blog! Too cute!

Thanks for visiting mine today. Love how you end up "meeting" other bloggers, and you have no idea how you ended up there...I have done it a ton!