Sunday, November 23, 2008

not be be confused...

Hi all...happy Sunday!
I changed my blog again...bear with me k! Im trying to find the exact design I want. I may have done it...finally. Just don't be confused when you check on me...and things always look different.
Were having a great day so far...the boys had their friend sleep over last night, and we all got up and went to church. We had been visiting a different church the last little while, and we really like it, but we all had to admit it felt good to be back at Rez today. You know that feeling- where it feels like you "came home" . We were planning on going to the new church today and my kids begged me to go back to Rez...they dont care for the new church so much...and they're a huge part of this decision:) The church we were visiting just doesnt have much to offer kids that are above like 11 or 12. They sit in the sanctuary with the parents and service is always 2 hours long. I love that about the church to be honest...the pastor is great...and it goes by fast, but when were at Rez, they go to a HUGE place geared for kids they here a sermon geared for them they are with kids that are all their age...they sing together, and then they hang out with teens with like minds...playing pool and mingling that way. I have a feeling were gonna stay at Rez.
Now the boys are out sledding...the snow is slowly going away:( Not for long...but it's a bit sunny here in west michigan...today but still C-O-L-D !!!!!!!!!!
Next sunday we will be puuting our christmas tree up...typically thats when we do it...the first of December...it's so fun...I make appetizer stuff, and we all drag the christmas stuff up...and the deco goes up:) Im sure the kids will say "we have to watch Elf" Their favorite movie! The one with Will ferrell....it's sooooo funny!
The holidays are so awesome arent they! Goin into a mall right now makes me crazy! All the Christmas music playing, the smells are so yummy!!! They lure you into buying stuff...hahaha you just cant help it right!?
I think Im gonna pop some good recipes up on my blog in the next few days, I have some really good ones...and Im willing to share:) hehe
Hope you have a great Sunday....be blessed and thankful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new layout! It's so cute, hon! It sounds like your church is good for your kids! It's important to have them interested, too, ya know?
I can't wait for your recipes...yum!!! I'm starving, lol!